Refinancing my home loan
Home Loans traditionally used to last a lifetime, not so these days. On average Australian’s refinance their home loan every four years and here are their reasons:
- Your personal circumstances change – a growing family, downsizing, illness, divorce, new job etc.
- You want a better interest rate – unhappy with your existing lender who refuses to match (another lenders advertised) rate.
- You need more money – house renovations, holidays, business, school fees, car, wedding etc.
- You want to fix your interest rate – your current lender will seldom have the lowest fixed rate
- Your budget is tight – consolidating all loans into one reduces your monthly repayments considerably
- You want to purchase an investment property – by increasing your lending, more lenders will want your business and will offer great deals.
- Tax – people who start an investment program will generally refinance in order to restructure the loans for tax minimisation.
So if your personal circumstances have changed then speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable brokers today!
Speak to a mortgage broker today!
Whatever your reason for wanting to change your mortgage at Multi-Choice we listen and help you get the loan approved, simple. AND we don't charge a cent for our serviceBook a free appointment